Once we receive your online booking form, you will be sent an email with our terms and conditions (viewable below) for you to sign. Once signed we will forward you a confirmation of booking email.
This is a booking agreement between Party booking Pellier Noir™ services (Client) and Pellier Noir Photography
You are entering in to a contract with Pellier Noir Photography so please do read the following terms and conditions carefully. If there are any areas you wish to discuss please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pellier Noir Photography will provide the very best service and experienced photographers possible. We do not use the services of photographers until such time as they have been accessed and have passed our required standards of photography, presentation, production and most importantly of all professionalism.
Our photographers will work to your brief or in the absence of a brief we will work diligently and professionally to achieve the very best results from your event. We believe briefs are not cast in stone and will adjust accordingly to any reasonable request.
Pellier Noir Photography agrees to attend your event upon confirmation of this booking form. Confirmation can be in the form of a confirmation email, or a signed hardcopy of this form. Pellier Noir Photography will not accept bookings until such time as the event is placed with our office, you will not be in receipt of this form unless this has been confirmed. Apart from serious circumstances beyond all reasonable control, once your booking is confirmed we will attend. Obviously there are situations that are beyond our control but we will always do our very best not to let you down.
When on-site, our teams will act professionally and always abide by health and safety guidelines.
Our electrical equipment is always up to date with PAT testing where required.
Pellier Event Photography carry a minimum £10m Public Liability Insurance.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask prior to signing/emailing and returning this document.
Thank you for taking the time to read this document and thank you for booking with Pellier Event Photography.
1. Representatives of Pellier Noir Photography are the only professional photographers allowed to attend the wedding taking portraits for commercial gain. Should any other professional photographer request permission to take photographs for whatever reason, we ask that you consult with ourselves prior to permission being granted. Exceptions will include dedicated photographers for the bridal parties and photobooths.
2. For events/weddings, you agree to insist any other professional or commercial photographer refrains from taking photographs of our studio and printing station set ups.
3. Pellier Noir Photography will only attend fully confirmed bookings, this is required to prevent spurious bookings that have cost us thousands of pounds.
4. Pellier Noir Photography will post all photographs from the wedding on our web site for further review and purchase by the guests / members.
5. Pellier Noir Photography may distribute leaflets at the event to promote our services and after the event sales.
6. We are sympathetic to parents feelings regarding publication of photographs of minors on the internet and will remove any photographs without question. Please identify any contentious photographs to our staff and these will not be published. Should you require extra protection, we can ‘hide' images from general viewing by protecting them with a password. The only way this password can be gained is by visitors contacting the wedding organiser and only when they are satisfied will we issue the password. Pellier Noir Photography will publicise the need of a password but will not distribute the password, visitors will be redirected to the weddings elected representative.
7. Location of Pellier Noir Photography Studio: Experience has taught us the best position for our studio / sales point is in the same area as the main function or bar area, not in a side room or out of the way location. Space provided should be a minimum of 4M and preferably 5M+ wall pace with 3 m into the room itself. Failure to provide such a position and size that is agreeable with Pellier Noir Photography will constitute cancellation on your part and the full cancellation fee becomes due.
8. OUR STUDIOS NEED A MINIMUM OF 5M WALL SPACE TO ENSURE WE CAN SET UP. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON BOOKING PELLIER NOIR TO ENSURE SUFFICIENT SPACE IS ALLOCATED FOR US. THIS MUST BE CLEAR OF ANY OBSTRUCTIONS SUCH AS FIRE ESCAPES AND STAIRS. SHOULD PELLIER NOIR TEAMS FIND THAT SUFFICIENT SPACE IS NOT PROVIDED AND WE CANNOT SET UP A CANCELLATION FEE OF £200 TO COVER COSTS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE PERSON BOOKING PELLIER NOIR.
9. CANCELLATIONS: Should you cancel your event within one calendar month of the scheduled wedding/function a cancellation fee of £150.00 will be due. Where a deposit has been paid for a free attendnce package, this refund will be forfieted. There is no refund of attendance fees for special dates including Bank holidays, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Pellier Noir Photography reserves the right to waive any such fee in exceptional circumstances.
10. We attend Asian family functions with over 250 guests free of charge, we know that at this number we can make sufficient sales to at least cover our costs. The cost of our attendance when numbers are below 250 guests is £250. In return we will provide you with 20 vouchers. Each voucher is for one free photograph. Should one of our teams arrive on the day to discover that the number of guests is below 250, you will be invoiced for the requisite £250. If the numbers on the day are apparently below 250 guests, then Pellier Noir will reserve the right to leave the venue, or charge £250.
11. The Client shall be responsible for the behaviour of any guests attending their event. Pellier Noir reserves the right to terminate any assignment without notice if deemed by Pellier Noir that the Clients staff, or Guests behaviour, to be unruly or unsafe. In such instances, Pellier Noir reserves the right to withhold payment of refund or commission. The Client will fully reimburse Pellier Events or their agents for any loss/damage they or their guests cause to property or equipment.
Photographing Pellier Noir Photography's set up, using our equipment or photographing any subject during a photographic session with guests is strictly forbidden.
Thank you for using Pellier Noir